Friday, November 30, 2007

Kids @ 16

OK I have been with my boyfriend for not long because we keep breaking up but we are back together. Well he has been talking lately about how bad he wants to have kids, which i think would be all great if he didn't wanna have them now! Yeah I know he wants kids NOW, I know it is way to soon but I can't seem to get it through to him I am only 16 and in 10Th grade, I need a way to tell him without hurting him or thinking I don't wanna have kids with him! Any suggestions.????

2 comments:

Iselyahna said...

Maybe that you know how difficult it would be to a mother while still in high school and that you want to be able to have a good job after college to support your kids and give them all of the important things in life - like food and housing?

Angel The Alien said...

How about telling him to just come over and help take care of Bubba and Snowbaby for a few days? That might make him want to hold off on kids for a while... ;)