Saturday, September 22, 2007

I just found out that....

Yesterday i went to the movies with the my guy friend who had blew me off not to long ago. We went and saw Resident Evil The Extinction. Well the movie was good, and everything went Ok. Well at the begining he started to hold my and and half way through he even kissed me a couple of times, well i thought that would have been what i wanted and would make my night but when i got home and thought about it i felt really empty ( I know that sounds stupid thats what i felt like). After it had happened and i thought about it i don't even like him. Yeah sure i thougth i did but boy was i wrong i feel nothing for him in that way....... I have relized i only like him as a friend. All in all i am glad that it happened cause now i know how i truly feel. Man feelings and emotions are tricky. lol

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

So it turns out that there's no "chemistry" between you and him! Good thing you found out! :)