Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Foster Sisters Annoying Habits

My 2 younger foster sisters have the most ANNOYING habit in the world.... they like to stand behind me when i am on the computer and read and look at everything i am doing. I can't stand it when they do that. It's not like i have anything to hide because my foster mom knows everything i do and everyone i talk to but JEEZ! I find it none of there business what i am doing. The way i see it if i wanted them to know i would tell them! Right? Am i the only one who has this problem or finds this utterly annoying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people look over my shoulder too. It drives me a bit nutty.

Amanda said...

I have 11 younger brother and sisters and when I was still living at home is was IMPOSSIBLE to get any privacy. And like you I wasn't hiding anything, I just couldn't concentrate with them watching me!!!