Monday, October 22, 2007

My foster moms great Halloween costume idea

Well i know i haven't wrote in ages and i am sorry i have been busy and sidetracked but now i am back the one and only. OK now what i wanna write about is my Halloween costume idea my Foster mom came up with. I have been debating about what i wanna be for awhile now and everyone else has there costumes except me. Well on the car ride how my mom had this Brilliant idea that i could be K-FED Brittany Spear's ex-lover. I personally thought it would be a great idea then we decided if i was k-fed she would be Brit. Now how F*ing great is that? She will get this school girl out fit and fake baby dolls and i will get all thugged out baggy pants and a wife beater that says I'm a real O.G. on the front and on the back it will say k-fed #1 lol. I Will wear a tilted hat and have a tootpick in my mouth. Now you guys have got to give m some feed back on this what do you think? Greatest costume of all time huh? I know.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm going to make one hot Britney. Gimme More. I'm not that innocent.

We'll have to go get your fake facial hair this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh I got a tip for great facial hair. Use an old toothbrush and some black halloween make up to get that unshaved look. Just tap the brush into the black and dab it on your face.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Good idea! Jenn is right about the facial hair: though I have done it with shoe polish and that stiff little round brush you use to put it on your shoes. Just a little dab (not too much shoe polish) and just scrumble it on: looks really like a five oclock shadow. And for sideburns, women have hair on the sides of their face: take mascara and put on the thin little hairs on the side of your face in front of your ears. As it is your own hair, just now visible, it looks really real!! Are snowbaby and bubba gonna be the kids your custody battle will be over?? Maybe you can put labels "coffee" "beer" on their sippy cups! ;D Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Good thinking. Thats a great Idea. and the make up tips are good too. If you want to see what I went as the other day I was a fortune teller but the arcade kind. The picture will be up wed. (or late tonight).

I love Halloween. You are never too old.

Angel The Alien said...

I love your costume idea! You should enter some sort of custume contest and see if you can win something!

Stacie Guesswork (aka Mrs Butter B) said...

Excellent!!!

Maybe you can post some pictures, just do the black "censor" rectangle across the faces like the magazines do, so we can all laugh at ya'll!

Absolutely a hoot!

~*~Hallie~*~ said...

Hey Callie.
Two of my good friends were K-fed and Britney last year for Halloween, but it was when Britney was still pregnant with her last little boy (or she had just had him, I can't remember). Anyways, the girl that was Britney had a basketball in her shirt to make her look pregnant, huge sunglasses, miniskirt, and a cowboy hat. My friend that played K-fed looked a lot how you described that you wanted to look. It was really cute and everyone loved it. Good luck to you and Baggage on the costumes!

Tamara said...

That is the most awesome thing I have read all week!!

Amanda said...

you can also get some gold foil and put it on your teeth for a more thugged out look!