Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My New Man

Well since i haven't talked on here much so no one knows whats going on so i am gonna fill you all in on my "Guy Life" Well my ex-controlling boyfriend is GONE and thank god for that i am loving life with out him!! But I have a new man "King" he is the GREATEST guy ever!! I am not even playing when i say that. He is sweet funny and a gentlemen i mean what more could i ask for? OH that s right NOTHING!!! He has met my foster mom and she likes him and she has met his mom so we are good on the level. I want him to come over this Friday and wanna spend some time with him and so he can get to know my crazy family!! lol We went to the movies last Saturday and saw the Game Plan it was a good movie i liked it and i was happy i was with him. Then on Sunday i went to church because his mother invited me. I enjoyed my self. Actually as we speak i am texting him! I spent 20$ on him in 2 days just texting!! he really is a great guy i will defiantly write more about him.

1 comment:

Other Mother said...

Love your blog, 'Rick.' Possibly you should consider changing your phone plan to include more text messages?