Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bored

Well now that the older foster sister has moved out I am happy, but now I am extremely bored. I have no one to talk to and nothing to do but stay in my room or watch T.V. or use the computer which all are so boring at times. I am not trying to complain but It suckz to be 16 and have nothing to do and nowhere to go. I have a bf but there is no way in hell i am bringing him ove to my house #1 He already gets made fun of an ppl don't even knwo him #2 its a Mad house #3 ppl will make fun of him. And I will not bring any friends over for the same 2nd reason lol I know it sounds bad but Hell.

1 comment:

Angel The Alien said...

I know this is a corny suggestion, but if you have a lot of spare time on your hands, maybe you could think about volunteering somewhere? There's a lot of positive aspects of this...
- You'd be getting out of the house and away from all the younger kids on a regular basis
- You'd meet all sorts of different people, not just people from your school
- It will someday look good on your college application and/or job applications
- A volunteer position can easily turn into a PAID JOB later on!